Hi,

They look cool, but I think they can be better.

If you look at any device manufacturer's photos, they always show the screen of
the device clearly and from a right angle, and there is no glare nor shadows.

If they have multiple devices, at least one is shown this way.

Cheers,
Cristian

--
Sent from my Nokia N9