I guess most probably it might be able to boot up, checkout the mer
hardware adaptation for Allwinners' chip here:

https://build.merproject.org/package/binaries?package=sunxi-boards&project=home%3Avgrade%3Abranches%3Ahome%3Amdfe%3Ahw%3Asunxi&repository=latest_armv7hl

For other drivers (for exp: display, touchscreen and etc), you might need
to search for the driver source and build yourself :)

--
Wesley Chong

Email: cck...@gmail.com
Blog: http://blog.linux4us.org