I finally order the correct O-ring for my leaking suspension pump on the
1991 560SEL. I took some pictures and wrote a how to that I have sent to
Kaleb such that he can post it somewhere.

Note I called a couple of different Mercedes experts and none of them knew
anything about the hidden O-ring on the suspension pump. They said that they
replace the one o-ring and shaft seal and if the pump still leaks they order
a new one for $1200 new or $800 rebuilt.

When I replaced the hidden O-ring all my leaks stopped. Of course it took me
some time to find out where to order the O-ring and actually get it, but the
$0.80 for the new O-ring verse $800 makes well worth the wait.

Trampas