On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 18:01 -0500, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
> yes, so it would appear as long as they are not too big.  Will probably
> have to change it though for fear of a virus coming thru.
>
> Zeitgeist wrote:

don't know what kind of server your running it of off, but clamav is
opensource and does a good job ditecting those Windows(tm) virii.  Also
the mail daemon could do a laged responce from the helo.  Most virius
mailers don't act like a real system.  And there are other ways to still
allow attachments.  I for one LOVE that we now have them.

Thanks for doing the new list!

JGraham