Can you do engraving on a climate control servo? That would be good.

The comment was directed to King Okie Parts, dude, not you. Kleb and me go
way back. I knew him when he was only the Prince of Okie Parts.

Anyway, the suggestion that Mercedes should cover failures on 13-yr-old
radiators was way funnier.

Mac