this is a good suggestion! I like the idea of allowing the valve to tell you it's hooked in place. Thanks for the tip.

<snip>
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:28:30 -0400, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The way I made sure was to put the valve in place with the screws partly screwed in - I then put my Vacuum MityMite on and pumped while I watched to see if the valve were sucked against the IP body. If it is pulled against the body it should be correct.

--
Luther  KB5QHU
Alma, Ark