We have digest version, just click on the link for the list page at the bottom and you can go in and change to digest.

Nick Gough wrote:

I'm here. Disappointed in the lack of a digest.... it resulted in 250 emails sitting in a bulk folder. No problem, though... just need to keep an eye on that folder. :>) BTW, I've had the body fixed on the 86 300SDL I'm selling and had it resprayed. It is not a 904 blue, but it is not too bad. I've got to clean the interior and I may put 'skins on the front seats, install the new airbag and balance the tires. After sanding it down, the body was not as bad as all that. Only minor surface damage. I replaced the RF fender and had them cut out and reweld in a new section on the RR quarter panel. Smooth work and all surfaces were primed with an inhibitor. It appeared that the blemishes and bubbled paint were the result of too much paint being used before and moisture got under it. I had the old sunroof seal replaced, as well. Even the rust on the leading edge of the roof (just ahead of the sunroof itself) was just minor... the paint was just bubbled. Seems that the PO had painted over the sunroof seal and it cracked the paint, allowing moisture in... thus the rust. It is not a restored car in showroom condition, but is a great car to use for family trips and the like. I would feel perfectly safe in it on a cross-country trip and have taken long excursions in it on many occassions (Dayton to Santa Fe, NM & back in 1999, Dayton to Cape Breton, NS, Canada in 2000, and yearly trips to Charleston, SC and Alabama as well as one trip to Orlando in 2001... all as smooth as can be with no troubles or woes and consistently got 28-30mpg.) It has about 167k miles on it. Everything works on it except the cruise control, which I've never used. It has a new factory battery, great brakes with extra pads, a new air bag (ok, it's "used") as the one it has in it has the cover cracked, a smooth-running engine with a newer vacuum pump, new A/C compressor with R-134 (cools down well in 90 deg F heat) and Conti CH-95s. I have all receipts for the work I've done to it since Oct 1998 (when I purchased it). I'm gonna restart it at about $6300 & I am willing to negotiate. The market is all over the place for these cars. Auto Trader has them from 5 figures down to the $1500 range (not sure what they really sell for). It runs very well, shifts well (crisply) and as everyone knows, is a great road car. I will dearly miss it, but I would like to get something smaller as I only use it anymore to go back & forth to work... city miles. If I have to keep it (if no one is interested), I will restore it. Please reply back to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) so as to not clog everyone's inboxes.
YrFthflSrvnt,
Nick Gough
Dayton, Ohio
(My apologies, Henry M. Manney III, if you are watching from above.)

        On Sunday, June 12, 2005, at 01:06 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

         > anybody? Will be working later to move everybody else over
        that is
         > living in a cave somewhere.
         > --
         > Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
         > 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D, 81 300TD,
         > 81 240D, 81 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
         > Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts
         >
         > Looking for quality used parts? We are parting out several
        108, 109,
         > 114, 115, 116, 123, and 126 chassis Mercedes-Benz. Email
         > [EMAIL PROTECTED] for requests.

        Clay
        Seattle Bioburner

        1972 220D - Gump
        1995 E300D - Cleo
        1987 300SDL - POS - DOA

        Looking for quality used parts? We are parting out several 108,
        109, 114, 115, 116, 123, and 126 chassis Mercedes-Benz. Email
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] for requests.

        ___

        Need new parts? Check out out Rusty at www.buymbparts.com for
        your best deal on new parts.

    Christopher McCann
    1985 300SD, 205K miles, "Wulf" http://don.homelinux.net/mbz/Chris
    1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"
    Raytown, Missouri

    Discover Yahoo!
    Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check
    it out!

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32658/*http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html>_________________________________________

Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. Check it out! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32660/*http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html>