Wondering if those people whos mail used to bounce all the time causing them to get unsubbed from mbz.org still have those issues with this server? I know I have not been getting bounces. Most of them though are handled automatically. Once thing about this system though is that if somebody is getting their mail bounced and are automatically unsubbed, if you stop getting mail all the sudden you can log in and see if your mail delivery is suspended and can restart it by yourself. No wondering if the server went down for weeks on end.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,  81 300TD,