Andrew:

Thanks for the advice and the picture.  Now I have to wait until daylight to
see if it is the garret or kkk turbo.

NOW ... If I could get some of you SPAM eaters to put your meat down for a
minute and give me some help reattaching the bulls-eye vent to my dash!   ;0

PS:  Our Maytag dishwasher broke today - bought a BOSCH to replace it.  I
wonder if any of the parts are interchangeable with my W123????

Paul
[EMAIL PROTECTED]