someone claiming to be [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This
> is really not a "rant",  I may just have wanted an excuse to go on a little
> road trip with my  "new to me" "94"Dodge  PU with the 5.9 Cummens.

That's the older body style, right? Nice trucks. The older Cummins have a
sort of different sound from the latest ones, right?

Mac
Aylmer, Quebec
'60 Mercedes 220s / '85 Mercedes 300sd
'75 Volvo 164e / '88 Volvo 245

No, thats the first year of the new body style. A friend just bought a 93 and we have yet to get together to compare the two.

Regards   Steve Van Cleve
Marrowstone Isl Wa

"85" Euro 240D 5 spd 110K
"79" 240D 5spd  fresh tranny transplan
"82" Euro 300 TD non turbo, project wagon
"94" Dodge, 2500, 5 spd, 5.9 Cummins, 95K