The secret to dealing with a noisy car is a high-power stereo system...

Lee

Laurence MacNeill wrote:

At 03:05 PM 6/19/2005, you wrote:

Loud activities-like driving your 240D? I have considered wearing them
in mine.

If I were going on a long road-trip, I would definitely do it... That thing is loud on the highway... But for regular every-day driving it's not bad... Once you get above about 50 MPH, the engine noise is quite significant, yes... It's enough to bother me after 20 or 30 minutes -- which is why I avoid taking it on the highway whenever possible...

Laurence MacNeill
Mableton, GA
1980 240D  (Automatic Transmission, A/C)
206,000+ miles

--

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry