Just use Gmail and this list - the grouping feature is even better
than the digest mode, you get to download the attachments if you want
to, or can ignore them, can access the list form anywhere, etc. I have
one account just for the list - nothing else. Works great.

Anyone need invitations?

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK