For my task, I have not used the Griots, since the alloys were pitted and why waste good paint on crap wheels. I will have to get the ones I painted shod, then mount those, while I do the OEM wheels with Griots system.

As others who have painted their wheels will attest, it all comes to the preparation and application. Do a poor job, and you get snot for wheels no matter what paint is used. Take the time to get ALL the paint off (bead blast) and clean the surface.

Take your time and be CAREFUL with the painting. Let it dry before you apply the next step (color had to have successive coats applied while still a bit wet). DON'T TOUCH the paint. Stop, let it dry, sand and start back up again. I got impatient and stuck my finger in the clear coat of the last wheel. thought I could get the trapped bug without damage. WRONG AGAIN ;-)

I think the wheels look fine. Not going to win any awards. They are five to ten footers. Had I taken the time to do it right, I expect they would be great. Then I would have a cow when they got the first ding.