-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:46 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 722.120 Tranny Questions

John Robbins wrote:

Listers,

Got a couple of questions about my tranny... car has 275k miles on it
(presumably tranny does as well. Mobil 1 ATF.

I changed my tranny fluid and filter 30k miles ago... am I supposed to
change the filter this go around or just the fluid?

With dino, I do fluid at 15 and filter at 30k.
If I were you, I'd do both at 30k.

Another problem is that my kickdown doesn't work.  The kickdown switch
works, the overboost protection circuit works, and the kickdown solenoid
is new (replaced it myself), but the stupid thing doesn't kickdown!

How's the wiring & fuse? (probably not the fuse, my 116 kills the tach
and fuel gauge when the kickdown blows the fuse)