Casey,

What is it you are looking for hosting wise? How much space are you
planning to use, etc. If it's just for a place to stick pics for a few
eBay auctions, drop me a line. I currently have some space and host a
few personal / family pages. If all you need is some pics I think we
can work out a "word of mouth" type deal as I'm getting ready to
colocate a new server for paid hosting

Ed

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.