-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Landenberger
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 6:54 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Convince Me

Hey all,

I hate to admit it, but one of my automotive choices way back in about
1958 (((yes, that's not a typo))) was a Renault Dauphine w/an electric
"clutchless" transmission.

Car was "cute" and cheap, but trans was BIG problem......

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
1980 300SD - 338kmiles............ and planning on running at VIR in