UPDATE

Photos of today's show are online. Enjoy.

http://www.mbcanada.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9726

Jeff, David, and Vlad, I found another Toronto wagon owner (1984
300TD). He got 1st place in the estate/utility category. A couple
other 124 wagons were there, but hid by the sidelines, and an inported
Euro (bumpers, hitch, 4 speed and all) gasser 123 wagon appeared.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby