Jeff,

How the heck does that work?  Are you saying that Canada's misfortune of
sharing a border with the US restricts the availability of new car models?

>Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:36:26 -0400
>From: Jeff Zedic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [MBZ] Re: 2005 MBCA-Toronto Concours d'Elegance
>
>No, we only have the crappy gas stuff here except for the Smart car and
>the E320 CDI. We still have the US market exerting too much influence on
>our models, unfortunately.
>
>Jeff Zedic

Very respectfully,
/s/
LCDR Meade M. Dillon, USNR
’85 300TD 321k miles (Euro 5spd)
'96 Infiniti I30 148k miles (wife's 5spd)
'73 Balboa 20 'Sanctification'
Charleston SC

"Most men would rather die, than think. Many do." Bertrand Russell