Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:10:20 -0700
From: Joe Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OM603 oil pressure question

18.4-1101a indicates the pressure sensor is at the base of the filter
housing; that'd seem to be an appropriate place if you want to hook up
a test gauge.  TDM indicates that pressure may drop to .3bar at idle
and should be at least 3bar at 3Krpm.  18.1-1101a deals w/ the oil
pressure relief valve on the pump and indicates that control cuts in
at 5.8bar.  I'm wisless at the moment but it might just be worth a
peek.  Symptoms?