-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Schultze, Stefan
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 11:30 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [MBZ] 91 560 SEC

I bought an excellent first owned 91 560 SEC Florida car with 93 k
miles.
The car is in impeccable shape. Now I know the US 560's
had only 238 HP compared to the Euro versions up to 300 HP
due to the gas differences.

Yet the former owner told me the thinks the car does have 300 HP.
Is this likely or have the US versions never been sold with 300 HP?

Please let me know either per list or off-list.

thanks

Stefan

OUR NAME HAS CHANGED  -  In conjunction with marking our 10th
anniversary, our name has changed.  Please visit our web site at
"www.remyinc.com" for specific information on affected companies, email
and internet web address changes.  Please note that my email address has
changed from delcoremy.com to "Schultze, Stefan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  Please update your records accordingly.
Thank you

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system.  Thank you.