The 92 300TDt has a nice becker mexico shortware/longwave/AM/FM/ Traffic radio in it. Problem is the lights are burned out, and my wife says it crackles. It's a head unit, with amp in the back. I'm wondering here if I should spend the $$ to have it serviced via becker usa, or replace it?

Thoughts on this are welcome, a quick visit to crutchfields showed most choices today require me to get better corrective lenses and attempt to press wee buttons and watch swirling graphics, somehow I'm not in their target purchasing group.

John
1983 300TDt  352k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1992 300TDt  144k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 165k Kilometers (mobil 1 0w40)