Condensor?  Condensors don' fit no stinkin' diesel...... (c:

Are you sure it is bad?  I guess I have never had a bad one in years,
including the one on my 1946 Champion outboard motor.

I would do some *crazy* things before I would pay even 5 bux for a
condensor.  I cannot say for sure, but think I remember the values in
the 0.05 MFD range ?? Anybody got good data for this number?  If they
are in that magnitude, I think I would just opt for a disk ceramic
replacement with appropriate shrink tubing from Radio Shack.  It would
lay down right in the distributor housing and disappear...

Find someone with a capacitor tester.. my favorite is the Air
Conditioning guy.. he has one to measure starting caps on compressors..
or any older ham you might know.. and acutally measure the thing.

'course if you are trying for originality, then .. maybe you will get
by for $14 (c:  ..

Richard