Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:38:42 -0400
From: "degcoast" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] STUPID CAR!!!

Curt,
Any clues on what you think it is? I must confess I have been drooling
over John Peterson's 90 300D but wife won't allow another purchase
right now. Where are you located?
I know someone locally here in RI who is looking for another 240. Could
it just be brushes? OR maybe a bad pulley causing alternator failure?
Dwight
PS-what color are your mats?