Andrew, I think I had that info in the forum post (linked to in my
original message). Anyway in stock form, at the end of the 1/4 mile
the EGT's were usually 1000F. With it turned up, they now hit 1100F. I
did some testing to 100mph and the temp gets to 1200-1300F by then. I
now have the water injection kit in-hand but haven't had time to
install it.

:)

+dm