Van,

Here's the link: http://www.speedibleed.com/ I believe it is a Canadian company.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Chuck
On Friday, July 8, 2005, at 10:00  PM, Van Cleve wrote:

Does anyone have the address of "Speedy Bleeder" where I can get an adaptor for my "new to me", Dodge Ram. The printing on the pressure bottle has been erased by brake fluid and I cant find the shipping info I once had, even Goggle has turned up nothing. Maybe I'm spelling the name wrong. Its the bleeder that gets its pressure from the tire. This has been a great tool but I fear the company may longer be around :'(

Regards   Steve Van Cleve
Marrowstone Isl Wa

"85" Euro 240D 5 spd 110K
"79" 240D 5spd  fresh tranny transplan
"82" Euro 300 TD non turbo, project wagon
"94" Dodge, 2500, 5 spd, 5.9 Cummins, 95K