Meade, try Draw-Tite.com. I know they make a 2000# hitch for the sedan, I have one, but I haven't looked for the SW.

DWS

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Shipmates (esp. Der Dieseling Doktor, Dave M., Casey, and other 124 wagon
owners/experts);

I checked out an '87 300TD this evening, and I'm considering making an offer to
buy.  The burning question of the moment is 'Can I get a factory trailer hitch
for this thing?'

Anyone who can help, I'd really appreciate it.  It took me many months to find
a factory hitch for my '85 wagon, and I'll not switch to a 124 wagon if such a
hitch is unavailable (rated for 1500 kg).

Thanks in advance,
/s/
Max

Very respectfully,
/s/
LCDR Meade M. Dillon, USNR
’85 300TD 321k miles (Euro 5spd)
'96 Infiniti I30 148k miles (wife's 5spd)
'73 Balboa 20 'Sanctification'
Charleston SC

"Most men would rather die, than think. Many do." Bertrand Russell