Dieselvolk,

OK, I've dug into the Euro EPC Compact and found plenty of info, including
diagrams of the factory hitch, part #'s, and reference to the 1900 kg rating.

So, given that these would fit a 124.193 in Europe, will the same parts fit
into a 124.193 in US spec?

Has anyone searched the MBUSA EPC for 124 hitch info?  I tried my MBUSA EPC
last night, but it has stopped working for the moment and I didn't have time to
fix it.

Anyone know if there is a difference in the rear bumpers between US spec and
Euro spec?  I know that for the 123 series, US safety laws mandated the bigger
'shock absorper' design for the US, so a Euro hitch will not easily fit a US
model.

If anyone is interested in these diagrams, I'm going to post them over at
Rusty's forum under a thread with the same title.

Max

Very respectfully,
/s/
LCDR Meade M. Dillon, USNR
Digest Lurker since 2001
’85 300TD 321k miles (Euro 5spd)
'96 Infiniti I30 149k miles (wife's 5spd)
'73 Balboa 20 'Sanctification'
Charleston SC