What of the poor youngsters who are too wet behind the ears to recall just what the meaning of E ticket was? Now you pay through the nose and all you do is stand sweating for the former E ticket rides. If you did not get a chance to use the tix, they were always good for next visit. They were negotiable paper!

I guess now all rides are good, some just make you schedule them, and nothing but time is spent, and the good ones are not of lasting value.