Found most of the parts to make a pressure bleeder, I've got $20 into
it.
Trouble finding a master Cylinder cap, guess I'll try a dealer
tomorrow.
If I understand correctly, I will simply pressurize The reservoir with
about 20 PSI, I have no gage.  Than bleed furthest to the closest.

I have 2 pints of #4 brake fluid coming.  I'll use a can of #3 to
flush the parts while cleaning.

I'm also changing shocks.  Car is jacked up with front wheels off.  I
have to put another jack/support to hold the lower A frame while
removing shock as the shock acts as a stop for suspension travel.  Is
this correct?

Going to be a fun weekend........

Moose stuff, I missed a huge cow moose with my truck/camper a few
years ago.  She ran in front of me, I flat spotted 8 tires!  Also
ruined my underwear, those things are huge!

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 225 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 185 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 70 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)