Murphy was right...
It seems like every time I take my car into the shop I notice something that
develops into yet another problem...
Wednesday morning taking the car to the shop I noticed the engine seemed to
shake more than normal. Today its shaking like it did when I first got it, so
bad motor mounts.
How long do motor mounts last? This set has been in about 36,000 miles.

I guess this is an easy fix to do myself? I've gotten a little leary of going
to the shop. Its not his fault, but I also want to become more self sufficient
and this seems like a good excuse to buy a floorjack...

Oh OK Don, the hubcaps arrived yesterday. You totally made them sound worse
than they are! I put the "dented" one on this morning, that dent is barely
noticable. Tonight I'll paint the other one to more or less match the car.

-Curt
'83 240D "Hammie" 241kmi