Hello Everybody,

I have developed a leak in one of the cloth/rubber return lines that goes
from injector to injector on my 1982 240D.  Can I buy a large section of the
return line or possibly a roll of it and cut it to length.  If so, what is
the best I can buy and where do I find it?  I am amazed at how the hoses
stay in place without any clamp or device to keep it there.  I would also
like to drain my automatic transmission and replace the filter and fluid in
the same car and my 85 300D as well.  What is the best choice for ATF for
these transmissions?  Thanks in advance for your replies.

Sincerely,

-Scott Levengood