ROTFLMAO

I hear that with Sam dead, the little town of Bentonville or what ever in that awkward back in the holler village is now getting all gussied up and too expensive for the locals. Seems with all the parasites of wallyworld moving there, property values are soaring, McMansions are getting built and soon the importation of surrender monkey cheese and wine will take place. Already have a bunch of Spas, instead of simple beauty shops anymore.

Just wait until the red army marches in there and begins selling Unocal fuel. Bet it will be made from rendered Falun Gong folks