A bolt head would be alot easier to file down than a
hardened steel allen wrench and would be almost as
easy to use.

Christopher

--- "Potter, Tom  E" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Or just put a pipe wrench on the threaded part of
> the bolt.
>
> Thomas E. Potter
> Telephone: (713) 215-2877
> Fax: (713) 215-2551
> Mobile: (832) 794-0536

Christopher McCann, Raytown, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 207K miles, "Wulf" http://don.homelinux.net/mbz/Chris
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"