the e300d has a torque curve that apparently never ends, even smoother and
quieter than the 300td w124 i drove, and that car shook my world as i had
stepped from a w116 into that....

i did notice the seats seemed a bit odd, almost vw-like in shape and
dimensions, but i am very large and have a weak back so i notice stuff like
that very quickly....

mac
today's lesson is that honey in coffee makes for an unhappy keyboard