As long as it's not the same name, you could easily
have a cooler site. Who cares what he thinks? Unless
he PAID the authors for their articles, they belong to
the authors. Get their permission and it's up. Richard
can either let us use his (he will probably want
$1,000/months for article rental) or we just re-write
them. I have needed those articles a couple times.

And it would YOUR site, Kaleb. You could do WHATEVER
you want with it - like list ALL the cars and parts
you have for sale...plug in paypal and it would be
awesome...or just list the cars and people could
submit queries as to whether you have the part they
want. If you do, they can pay via paypal...or however
you want.

www.okiebenz.com!!!!!

--- "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> well Im still waiting to see what dickarde does as
> to if I set up a
> website or not.
>
> Steve MacSween wrote:
>
> > omg, multilevel marketing comes to claremore....
> >
> > seriously, congratulations kaleb and we all owe
> you a thank you for
> > resurrecting the lists
> >
> > mac
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >

> >>I have a link in my ebay auctions.

> around 260 subscribers.  At
> on mbz.org.
> 300D,  81 300TD,
> 250

> --
> Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
>   89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85
> 300D,  81 300TD,
>   81 240D, 81 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69
> 250
> Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts

Christopher McCann, Raytown, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 207K miles, "Wulf" http://don.homelinux.net/mbz/Chris
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"