F .. oops, the "To:" came up as Mercedes mailing list rather than
Banned, so I shall shift gears.

Kleb: Isn't that special?  I am so happy for you that I could just
about ... well, I don't know what. Maybe give you a big hug and share
your joy.

Supper in the oven ('Merican farm raised catfish w/ Cajun and lemon
slices) so gotta go tend that. Iowa corn is boiling away, rice is
becoming rice, broccoli about to go into the steamer.

God Bless and keep collecting them Benzes! If you should become so
inclined, please send me a shutdown box for a W123. And if not, I will
not think any ill of you for the slight.

Luther: get a haircut, ok?

Don