Start > run> cmd

in the DOS window type      ipconfig /flushdns        (hit enter)

do this 2-3 times

Otherwise, there may be a problem with the dns settings on your router, or perhaps the primary DNS server provided by your isp has bit the dust. Could potentially be a problem with the router. had any lightening lately?

also from the DOS window ping some web addresses that you are trying to connect to. Note the IP numbers that are returned.

Try typing these numbers, one at a time in your web browser and hit enter. If you connect using the IP number, you are looking at a DNS problem for sure. ( http://216.111.111.111 )