Tuff day again here.

The goal was to do front brakes, calipers, rotors and hoses.  Along
with new Bilstiens.

Handicap:  Never did it before on M/B, I can find almost no info on CD
POS manual.

I almost finished.

I made pressure bleeder, gave a nice spray effect from the 2 rubber
plugs on M/C.

Are brakes split front/back or diagonally?

Nice "loaded" Calipers from Rusty.

Local Stealer had no front seals or Green Grease, their service dept
doesn't use it ???????????

I'd like to meet the genus who designed bolting the hubs to the
Rotors, NOT!

New hose had a different type fitting for the top, no leaks so I'm
happy.

Remember, Church Tomorrow!

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 225 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 185 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 70 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)