Mac,

Certainly not meant to be a flame, but if my ISP did that to me with
the little file we are discussing, I would find a new ISP.  In this day
and time, 100MB is small by many ISP standards.

I use web based mail, and only download what I want, the rest goes to
trash.  My point is that broadband access and web based mail makes for
a very fast evening on the internet.

Cheers, and a good Saturday to all

Richard

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs