As an interesting aside, a while back I picked up hitch kit for my
Vanagon off of Ebay.  I still hadn't mounted it, and the other day I
got curious and crawled under the rear of the TD--voila, it fit!  The
distance between the frame rails is virtually identical on both the
Vanagon and S124.  So now I need to figure out which vehicle to mount
the unit...hmmmm

On 7/28/05, Joe Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Meade, et al, I was browsing ebay UK yesterday and came across some
> auctions touting towbar packages that purport to be the same as are
> installed over there by the dealers.  They listed several
> manufacturers, Brink, Bosal, Westphalia; near as I could tell those
> made for most MB applications are made by Brink.  Typical rating is
> for 1900KG.  Google for 'Brink towbar' got me to a UK supplier that
> sells online.  Doesn't look as though they'd be very excited about
> shipping to this side of the Pond but a little resourcefulness might
> get you over that hurdle.  Pricing for the Estate pkg didn't seem
> completely off the chart at £195.00.  Wiring kits looked pretty
> reasonable as well.  Unfortunately password is required to access the
> pdf installation instructions; couldn't immediately find a way to get
> registered for same.
>   http://www.brinktowbars.co.uk/order.php

Casey
Biodiesel: