> Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:30:26 -0600
> From: Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [MBZ] eBay issues
> I bought a vacuum pump for air conditioning work from a seller on eBay who
> has a 100% positive feedback rating (with several sales). The auction
> said, "Brand new in the box." The pump I received was definitely NOT brand
> new in the box.
>

> Craig
-------------

Craig,
I definitely feel your pain.

I had come to the conclusion that one should deal only with eBay sellers who
have positive feedback only.
To my disappointment even some of those have been indulging in questionable
practices lately.

PayPal never came to my rescue when I was wronged but my credit card issuing
bank have stood behind me in all the instances I was wronged and to the
dismay of PayPal who have threatened to close my account if I continue to
"go behind" their back seeking help from my CC issuing bank.

So, if you made your purchase using a CC, and you always should, let the
issuing bank know about the problems you are having and they'll hopefully
help you as much as mine did with me.

Good luck,

Omar.