-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Luther Gulseth
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:14 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '82 300CD slipping out of gear

How do I test for this?  DUH, the fluid level is OK!  PO had local MB shop
(dealer?) check into the problem, and they told him it needed a rebuild.
They even changed fluid and checked the level.  What's the best way to
check front pump pressure?

--
Luther  KB5QHU
Alma, Ark