Sil-Glide is not an assembly paste, Herman.  It has no place in the
piston/cylinder assembly.  I've tried several times over the years to
find a proper brake cylinder paste as is listed in many manufacturers'
manuals, always with no success at all.  Not familiar with any other
of the products you've listed but I suspect that they're all
anti-squeel products.  If you do run across a true brake cylinder
assembly paste I'd purely love to hear about it even though I've never
encountered any problems with using brake fluid during assembly.

joe