Hi, Joe
    My name is Russ, not Herman. I guess should have not included his name with
the BMW post. (I cut and paste to my post here) Thanks for the reply, you most
likely saved me from a Boo-Boo!
  I found this stuff  PBR Brake Assembly Grease (Rubber Grease) Let me know if
you think its a replacement.

Lower Right side of Page, PBR Brake Assembly Grease
http://essexparts.com/CatalogPDF/Essex_857EGeneralSupplies.pdf

and another link for PBR Brake Assembly Grease
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/ProductDetails.aspRecId=978

Here's a Link to the MSDS for ATE Brake cylinder paste
http://tinyurl.com/cp2vs

Here's Links to using Sil-glyde in a clutch cyl. and Calipers

Porsche 911 Calipers
http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/911_caliper_rebuild/911_caliper_rebuild.htm

Pantera Clutch Cyl.
http://www.panteraplace.com/page153.htm

Anyway let me know if you think the PBR stuff is right.

                                  Russ H.