I forget if I sent this to the list or not, but anyway, scroll down
near the bottom:

http://www.firebirdonline.com/Imports/Imports_2005/05_imports_1.htm

(For those of you having trouble getting past the first few pics, I
believe #5 won the 'other' contest.) I got 1st in the Euro Cup class.
The photo below mine is the winner of the Pro Sport class (or
something like that). It's an AWD Eagle Talon with 600+ rwhp, it runs
10.80's at 136mph on street tires... just stupid fast. At a sea level
track (Firebird is 2700') with the NOS turned up a crack, he's hoping
for high 9's at low 140's. (I wonder if you dropped a 240D out of an
airplane if it would ever reach 140, lol!)

:-)

--
Dave M.
Boise, ID