So I loaded up a car this afternoon to take over to have my employees strip and prep it for crushing. They are doing MASSIVE highway construction(widening) right where I keep my cars. Anyways, as I was pulling out I must have it a big hole or something. Anyways, went a little ways and pulled over to check to make sure everthing was ok. Everything appeared OK. So little while later I go over some rail road tracks. And as I am stopping at a stop sign just past the tracks I noticed Im about to be rear ended by the car I am towing(on my car dolly). Crap, my 1st thought was it came loose and rolled off the end of the dolly. I ease over into a parking lot. The dolly came OFF the hitch. My receiver where the ball mounts was physically bent down slightly. I guess when I hit the bump it must have been harder than I Thought and bent the hitch down and going over the tracks was enought to knock it off the rest of the way. So I put the dolly back on the hitch and the locking tab didnt want to click down. Had to beat it with a hammer a couple of times but it then locked down. Continued on without problem. That could have been a MASSIVE problem if I had been going down the highway. Thank god for safety chains.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE,