Yep, that is it. Sometimes ok, sometimes terrible. Sometimes it would stop if you stop, and then start out again. I would pull over and stop on the interstate if it got really bad. Most times that helped.

put the car up on stands and have a helper run it up to speed. you don't need to be under. just get down outside the car and look under from the rear, outside. It is easy to spot with the car running at speed.