Firstly, have any of you seen this before? My turn signals (both left
and right) work for about 4 or 5 flashes then stop working. Once you
flick the stalk to mid position and try again it does the same thing.
Sometimes it's 4-5 flashes, sometimes it's 10 or so. Hazard lights
work correctly. What the heck's going on?
Secondly, my newly rebuilt (2 months ago) vacuum pump has failed and
has returned to its former life as an air cleaner assembly oil filler
pump. When I get the new parts from Rusty, I will take it apart and
see what occured in there. Does a two month failure indicated anything
other than I may not have used enough loctite on the fasteners? I'm
reckoning the diaphram failed since I'm getting oil in the air
cleaner.

AZ Bob
'77 300D 137K
Litchfield Park, AZ