Bah... it only runs 13 in the quarter. *sniff* Now, if some tuner
makes a chip that would make this thing run high 11's at 120+mph, at
3000ft elevation, I'll be making irrational phone calls to my loan
officer and insurance agent...! But yeah, 10 years from now, at $25k,
this would be pretty high up my shopping list of old Benzes to
acquire.

=)

-Dave M.