What our delusional friend meant to say is that I happen to reside in the
western world's kultural mecca. Auburn unfortunately is not a high-brow
mecca, but it does share a geographical proximity to Kent, which comes in a
close second.

Oh, and I do like the leetle froggy wagons, but I prefer to describe them as
my l'il smokey Freedom Cars.

On 8/9/05, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please forgive Casey, as he is living in the liberal black hole
> surrounding the state capitol. Not only is he an avid Biodiesel user,
> but French cars appeal to him. As you will learn, there are no french
> cars allowed in Auburn, even if they are diesel powered. If it is a
> truck by the big three, then it can be diesel.
>
> Should you need some heavy Benz lust, hit the regional show and shine
> up I-5 in Mountlake Terrace this weekend. 10 am at the Nile Country
> club.

Casey
Biodiesel:
'87 300TD intercooler (206k)